Thursday, August 7, 2008

Shift in Focus

As I've mentioned, I'm not so sure that I like blogging about my life.  I know I'm far away from home and it's nice to update people, but I just don't think I can do it on a blog.  I'm sure I will still let you know the big things from time to time, don't worry.

Rather than let this space go to waste and languish as it's been doing lately however, I've decided to use it for some ramblings and thoughts on relevant issues while I'm here.  

The reading list will stay.  I'm sadly STILL reading Collapse.  I read fiction very slowly and I think I've been so preoccupied with frustration, and to be honest, depression over the state of my placement and all the issues that go along with it that I have hardly been reading at all.  It's not the fault of the book.

I have some ideas for postings and if anyone out there is actually still reading this blog, feel free to suggest your thoughts too.  

No comments: