Monday, October 15, 2007

Malaria Update

I hope my malaria is gone.

The drugs were worse than the parasite.

I took 2 days off work to catch up on things at home (using malaria as an excuse) and karma got me back. The last day on meds knocked me down - I needed 2 more days, but I sucked it up. Apparently *everyone* knows (except the white girl) that the meds make you feel very lethargic, give you a garbage-y stomach, headaches, and take away your appetite. Basically all the things that you might feel if you had malaria. I didn't eat anything for 2 days - I just couldn't.

I'm feeling much better now, but I may test again in a couple of days to make sure that I have no more microscopic guests in my body.

1 comment:

Peter J. said...

I'm glad you are doing better.

Peace.


you're brother