Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry New Year and Happy Christmas

I hope that everyone has a nice Christmas and a good New Year. As a fan of "How I Met Your Mother" (thanks Allison!), I agree that New Year's is often the most disappointing holiday of the year. I hope that is not the case for any of you - I wish for all of you to be fulfilled and at peace with yourselves.

Me, I'm going to the beach - it's hard to be disappointed there.

I won't be back near my computer for posting-related activities until after January 7. I promise to post pictures of said beach upon my return.

1 comment:

Adrian the Librarian said...

Happy Holidays Madeline! Bonnie & Barbara left today so our long holiday season is finally over. It's great to see everyone but it's nice to get back to our quiet little routine, too. I'm doing laundry and going to clean out the fridge soon--my kind of fun!